Monday, December 31, 2012

old year/new year

In the last 12 months I have learned much better who I am.  I am comfortable with myself for the most part and am making better choices for my future than ever before.   WHY?  Because God has placed a hold on my heart like I have never known.  His promises are real and His faithfulness is real.  I am beyond thankful for this. 

Sometimes I sit and wonder why it took so long for me to figure it out??  Why did I wander around content with half truth and not really experiencing God??   I guess I still wonder it, but it doesn't matter, it has all shaped who I am today.

This year I want to grow, stretch and be out of my comfort zone.  I want to be immersed in the things God wants me to be so that I can help others find what I found.  I want to pray specificly.  I want my heart to reflect how much God loves His people, how much He loves me.  :)  I want to stregthen and build real relationships with people who are on the same journey and be open to relationships that aren't always easy, but that God wants to use me in.  



Guide my thoughts and actions this coming year
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God, my Father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment