Saturday, March 23, 2013

journal type....so I remember this week.

Blessed Assurance JESUS IS MINE! 
O what a foretaste of glory divine.
Heir of salvation, purchase of God, Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Some days I wake up ready to declare this out loud and to the world....

This week I felt God wrapping his arms around me and declaring his love for me in a whole new way and I wish I could describe the full feeling I have from that, but for now declaring Jesus is MINE will have to do!

Stay open, wide open to the spirit moving in your life, so you don't miss out.  God can make your life more abundantly full than I could even imagine and He did.

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this post!!.....and you my friend! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask if you would share a little of how the spirit moved in your life last week with our small group Sunday...but I forgot...you got off easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sort of thankful you forgot that night. I would gladly tell you sometime though. :)

      Delete
    2. I really wouldn't make you spill your heart in front of people you don't know well...;) But I would love to hear someday!

      Delete