Monday, February 18, 2013

I Feel His Love - Laura Hackett







Sorry, I am into sharing songs lately I guess.  But sometimes I hear a song and I think..yes!  That is what I am feeling!!   My sister shared this song with me this weekend and originally I thought cool song for her story, but it is MY story too.  I think it is a lot of girls stories and so often don't we feel the same pains, hear the same lies and and just don't let ourselves feel the Love that will truly make us feel whole, complete.

Feel HIS LOVE through this song.  I listened to it on repeat today for almost a half hour just crying (yes, I am a cryer....please don't let this scare you too much) and feeling the truth and God's promises through the words........

" I am CONFIDENT that neither life nor death can keep me from the LOVE of Christ!"

"I feel His love welling up on the inside of me
All those years bound in chain He is setting me free
His love goes deeper than the pain that I feel
His love is stronger than depression or fear"

"No, I cannot see, still my heart believes.  And I am filled with JOY unexpressible."

God's Word:
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

___________, nothing can seperate you from God's love.  He loves you for you and you are good enough just as you are. 


Father,
Thank you for accepting us the way we are.  Not only accepting us, but WANTING US!  Thank you for promising that nothing can seperate us from your love.  Help us to choose to rely on only You to fill our love tanks completely. ONLY by Your power and your Spirit can we possibly be filled with JOY that is overflowing.  And when we choose you and remind ourselves of your promises how can we not be overflowing with JOY........................

1 comment: