Sunday, January 20, 2013

...“Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.” Rom. 8:26-27

Sometimes I feel like a broken record and get frustrated with myself bc I can't seem to get to the depth and reasons for my feelings sometimes.  I know that God knows my heart, but I have not really claimed and decided to understand that God KNOWS my heart.  He KNOWS me!!!   He hears the words that I am too human to even say.  His knowledge is so far beyond my understanding.....and praise you God for that.   Feeling rather small and human lately, but that is a good good place to be.  I can kneel in awe of all that God is when I am very small. 

Father God,
I pray today that you hear the words on my heart.  I claim the promise that the spirit is interceding for me.  Hear the brokenness, how far I have fallen short..but hear the joy I can have only because You have made it possible.   I praise you Father, for perfectly orchestrating my life just how it is supposed to be.  Help me to keep praising even when I don't understand why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment