Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I have a constant struggle in my life that I can't share yet, but so thankful for my friends who can use God's word to remind me to keep going.  (thanks mom!)

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.  Galatians 6:9

Before I would have read this thinking that the blessing would be what I think should happen in the end.  But I know read it as God's will for me is always good and He promises His good in my life if I keep on.....so while I am tired I will keep going and also claim His promise that "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength!" 

Thank you Lord for your promises, for Your word and for your people who encourage and turn me to YOU when I am weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment